Membership is available to anyone involved or interested in the administration and/or enforcement of legislation related to the planning, construction, alteration, renovation, maintenance or demolition of buildings and other structures.
Upon admission into the NB Building Officials Association, all members must agree to abide by the provisions of the Association’s constitution, by-laws and code of ethics. In addition, members must conduct themselves in such a way that they reflect well on themselves, their employers, their professions and the Association.
George Paulin- Chairperson Kris Butcher
Regional Service Commission 8 Town of Sussex
The Association is dedicated to achieving and maintaining the highest levels of professionalism in the areas of membership, education and qualifications; legislative interpretation; building inspection service and building and construction safety.
With over 150 building officials in New Brunswick, the NBBOA is an excellent avenue to promote your organization. As outlined below, you will have a direct avenue of communication with building officials all over New Brunswick. If you are looking to receive courses on the National Building Code of Canada becoming a corporate member means that you receive a discount on courses for your employees. If you are industry experts looking to promote products that are required for code compliance we regularly ask our corporate sponsors to give presentations to our membership on their products.
- Your logo on the NBBOA website.
- A link to your organization’s website.
- Dedicated announcements area on the NBBOA website where you can communicate new products, tech releases, or anything else you think is applicable.
- Preferred selection when we are attempting to find experts to do presentations during courses. Bringing samples of your products is not only allowed, it is recommended.
- Discounts on courses through the NBBOA.
If you have any questions regarding corporate membership please do not hesitate to contact Megan Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (506) 470-3375.
Our Corporate Members:
Thermalite Inc. (www.thermalite.ca)